2020-2021 Opt-In to Remote Only Learning Form Due Oct. 19th
As we prepare to reopen schools in-person November 9, 2020; we need to know if you are choosing for your child to Opt-In to remote learning only.
Please complete "Remote Only Learning Form". ONLY if you desire for your child to remain in remote only learning when the district moves to hybrid or in-person learning. If you do not complete this form, it means that you will be participating in hybrid or in-person learning.
This form must be completed by the parent/guardian of the student listed in PowerSchool and submitted by Monday, October 19th, 2020. You will need to complete a separate form for each student.
As a reminder, the Hybrid Plan is listed below.
- Students in grades Pre-K - 3 will attend school in-person Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Students in grades 4-12 will attend school in-person either on Monday and Tuesday or Thursday and Friday.
- All students will participate in remote learning on Wednesdays. This day is dedicated for school deep cleaning. As a result, students will log-on for attendance, social emotional learning activities and retrieve assignments. The remainder of the time will be devoted to deep cleaning, professional development, teacher preparation, and teacher check in with students. Staff will not be in school that day.
- Students opting in for full remote learning, will access live instruction 4 days a week in Preschool thru 3rd grade.
- In 4th to 12th grade, students will access 2 days of live instruction initially and then 4 days by the third week of the model.