88 Bassett Rd,
North Haven, CT 06473
Grade Levels: 9- 12
School Population: approx. 220
Hours: Monday: 7:55 AM to 12:30 PM, Tuesday-Friday: 7:55 AM to 2:30 PM
Principal: Zakia Parrish
Click here to visit the Inter District web site!
- Open House: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 5-7 pm, Snow Date Thursday March 6, 2014, 9 am -11 am
- Curriculum For All Students -College Preparatory Academic Program -Comprehensive Academic Curriculum -Foreign Language Courses -Advanced Placement Courses -Independent Studies & Seminars (TAG) -Courses at Yale & other Colleges -Access to Quality Educational Technology
- "Character First" Philosophy -All Students are Capable of Excellence -Five Key Lessons: 1. Take a Risk and Have Fun 2. Best Effort Over Performance 3. Be Yourself 4. Bet On the Truth 5. Support Each Other's Best -Emphasis on Character Growth: Courage, Integrity, Concern, Curiosity & Leadership
- Partnership - Hyde School in Bath, Maine
- CIAC Interscholastic Athletic Program
The mission of the Hyde School of Health Science and Sports Medicine is to foster student identity, and prepare them to become leaders in Health Science Careers within our global community.